Who are you?
In this role you are the person in charge of increasing our sales. For this position you will help to create, identify and track sales leads, generate sales reporting, evaluate success, trends and failures of sales campaigns. You will also assist with sales forecasting, strategies and tactics thus gaining valuable sales experience. The intern should be well organized and be prepared to work in a fast-paced and dynamic team environment. Your task will also include:
The next step
We are in the middle of the phase of growing from a nice start-up to an (international) innovative scale-up. That makes it interesting, challenging and very diverse. We set the bar higher and higher, which means that you sometimes have to step out of your comfort zone. You also get a lot of responsibility and decide what is good for bnbmanager and for the customer. You are the person who wants, takes and knows how to handle the responsibility this internship will bring!
What do you get from us?
We believe in having fun in your work. Are you happy, then it reflects on our team and our customers. To ensure that we get the best out of you, we offer the following:
• An excellent internship allowance;
• A challenging, versatile internship with plenty of career opportunities;
• Working in a team with high flyers where passion for your profession, entrepreneurship and innovation is central;
• Well organized drinks & BBQs and boat trips through the canals ;-)
Everyone has talent! You too, only you have exactly those skills and the necessary experience that will develop our sales team!
• You are eager to learn.
• Good knowledge of Dutch and English in word and writing. Another language is a plus.
• You are flexible, you have a hands-on mentality and you have excellent communication skills
• Creative and “outside the boxed thinker”. You’ve a curious mindset and are not afraid of the unknown.
• Team player
• Energetic, accessible and solution-oriented
• Living in or near Amsterdam